Thursday 9 September 2010

Memory-Making

There are moments in life that change you. There are moments in life that inspire you. There are moments in life that no matter how hard you try, you'll never forget.

Today, I had the privilege of being a part of something incredible. I don't really think explaining it would honour the moment to be perfectly honest with you. However, today I got to witness the making of what will certainly be a very precious memory to me. I got to see something that I have dreamt of seeing since the beginning of Revolution - and what excites me is that it's just the beginning. I have genuinely never been so proud in all my life...which I find strange, as I haven't actually done anything!

I don't have much more to say tonight, as I'm exhausted. I would love to tell you about what happened at that Revolution rehearsal - just ask me in person...if you dare. You probably won't find it as exciting as I do. But I don't mind that, because I know you'll see the repercussions of tonight in years to come. Take my word for it.

Stay tuned for an exceptional, life-changing year...

No comments:

Post a Comment